Sunday, January 8, 2012

New!

Ok! I'm back! I had some stuff to work through in December so I became a bit antisocial but things are set right now so I'm back to my usual craziness!

So my Etsy page isn't doing so well and I was feeling a bit down about it BUUUUT I decided to refocus and adapt. The paintings I had done that didn't turn out well in the past I decided to convert into new art through use of jewelry. I cut out parts of the painting, drew on them, and put them in resin on pendants. Check out the newness!








I have also been working on my Sketchbook Project 2012 images which I will post later. I decided to use the 50% off coupon for Michael's that they had during the holidays to purchase a set of 36 Prismacolor pencils. What a deal! I never really worked with color pencils much so I chose to use this setting as an experiment and I'm liking the results to far.

As for my Sunday activities: haircut, grocery shopping, laundry...OH MY!

No comments:

Post a Comment