Sunday, December 25, 2011

Lazy, Hazy Holiday

Merry Christmas!

It's been a strange December so I haven't written much. For some reason it doesn't quite feel like Christmas today. I'm trying to get into the spirit by watching as many Christmas movies as I can in one afternoon. You know what it is? It's being single with no family living near by and no kids to celebrate with.

When you have swarms of people around things seem amazing and amplified, but with just 2 people it feels like another day just passing by. Granted, it's a nice day where I don't have to work! Plus Andrew has off for once so that also makes it a good day.

I genuinely hope that all of you are near loved ones celebrating as families and I hope that the families that are separated this holiday season get together sometime soon. Especially our men and women overseas.


Have a safe and happy holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment