Saturday, February 18, 2012

In Life, There Are Lots of Hello's and Goodbye's

I have had quite an internet dry-spell recently. I feel like the technology age sometimes alienates us from doing other things. In the time that I have taken my little hiatus I have done more drawing, started running again, cut my hair (really short!), randomly brushed up on mathematics, read 2 books, and cleaned out some old boxes containing some emotionally confusing items. 

Oh, and one more thing, I sold a painting! Yay me! 

Here is a look at some drawings had done in colored pencil












I know they need rotating but I didn't have time. I'm doing more just for the hell-of-it. Those went to the Sketchbook Project 2012 but I didn't even get to finish the whole book before it got sent off so those were it. It was fun though! They have some neat projects over at that website so check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment