Monday, November 14, 2011

Art Whoring

You'd understand the title better if you read my last blog entry :-)

In my new task to be more self-promoting here are the new paintings in my shop!




I was working on these today during Parent-Teacher Conferences because no one ever wants to visit a resource teacher so it's kind of like a free day.

I think my laptop is making me blind. I would normally just use that as a over-exaggerated joke, but no really, I think it's going to make me blind. The screen brightness was all the way up and for weeks after just 10 minutes of computer use I would have to rub my eyes and it was giving me headaches and I'm noticing that I can't read things at a distance that I would normally not have a problem reading. On top of that all the carving and small detail work I've been doing with my hands lately I'm afraid I'm getting arthritis....at 28....the mornings and evenings are the worst.

That's it. I'm falling apart ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment