Saturday, November 26, 2011

A Little Blue

Things aren't going too well with Etsy right now. I know it's slow to start but diamonds form faster than my shop is selling. Or, I guess, NOT selling. I'm pretty much broke at this point and my mind keeps saying "Well go out and buy more stuff to make" but I can't. I'm stuck. No one likes what I have so I don't make money and I have no money to purchase things that I could make for people to like. Shit.

In the meantime Andrew asked me forever ago to make him something so I've been working on his oil painting




It's not finished but it's getting there. I need it to get some creativity out and not to concentrate on how depressing my 3 views on Etsy are....

I have more pictures to share, especially of our Christmas tree that he allowed me to put up! :) But Andrew wants to go on a run now so I'm going to go participate in that. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment