Saturday, December 10, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things...

I think sometimes people need to remind themselves of things they enjoy. The work week can bog you down and make you feel sluggish so I have put together a small list of things that I really enjoy in life :)

The color YELLOW! It always seems to brighten my day and makes me feel cheery when I wear it.

Who can resist enjoying a lazy day?

Running clears my head, makes me feel good about my body, and always ensures I have a good night's rest


California. It's one of those places that is perfect in my mind. I have high, lofty visions about life in California and my ex and his family happen to be from there so it was wonderful when I was able to visit.

I have been an water nut since practically birth and being at the ocean or in a pool makes me happy




And, oddly enough, beef stew. I don't know why, it's just the best food ever

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment