Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Mindless Babble

Hello! Well, the good news is that it's Wednesday which means most of the work week is over. I called out today because I'm feeling a bit under the weather so I can relax a bit better now. Yesterday was my birthday and it wasn't a good one thanks to crazy drivers and school children so I'm going to pretend that it never happened.

I just LOVE LOVE LOVE Parking Wars on Netflix. I'm completely addicted. It's one of those shows where I become so animated that I start yelling at the TV. It trumps all "reality" TV based shows without even trying. I love to sit here and watch stupid people attempt to justify their wrong-doing and that "the system" targets them specifically and that their lives are being ruined because of it. Ooooooooooh how I would love to work there! Andrew claims he'd be fired after a day, but considering that you can yell at subordinates in the Army I don't think he would be able to make it long in the real world. Most of the episodes are located in Philadelphia and it makes me nostalgic since I'm from a suburb of South Philly so that's another reason I'm infatuated with the show. I think if I were to get a job at the parking authority I would want to be a booter. When I see them boot cars I can feel my adrenaline boost a little because of the anticipation of getting caught and having a confrontation. At least you could say you don't have a boring job!

Well there's one piece of good news with my shop and that is I made one persons Treasury List. I wasn't exactly sure what that meant but apparently someone liked one of my paintings enough to kind of showcase it on their listing of favorite artwork or something. Yay! It's been exactly a month since I opened shop and to date there have been no purchases but I'm crossing my fingers!

I did different colors of my previous print "Falling" so here are the other 3 colors of it.



I like them. There are skydiving places near my school so I wonder if they would be interested in possibly purchasing one? I should ask. Ugh, I'm not a good salesman. I worked at Old Navy for 3 years and I worked logistics so I helped unload the truck and put out the merchandise and I loved it but they would hound us to try and get people to get Old Navy credit cards and I just couldn't do it. Out of 3 years I managed to get 1 and even that one was on accident because the person ASKED for it.

I just realized that I should change my blog title from "RunRunRabbit" to "The Nervous Artist" haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment